Order a Duplicate Copy of Your Diploma

  • Troy HSIf you need to order a duplicate copy of your diploma, please download the Duplicate Diploma Request Form and read the instructions carefully.  The form must be delivered to the District Education Center, Educational Services Department by mail with a $15 money order made out to "So Cal Grad". Please allow 3-5 weeks for processing.  There is NO option to expedite this process. 

    If you need proof of your graduation sooner, we recommend that you order a transcript which will include the date of your graduation. To order a transcript, click here.

    Diploma Replacement Order Form