The process for clearing your student for athletics is posted below. The district is in the process of creating additional athletic clearance documents to meet our current health and safety standards. The Troy High School athletic department will notify you when those documents are available. All athletic clearance paperwork will be collected once we receive the new paperwork. Please hold onto your completed physical forms until a collection date is announced. We appreciate your patience.
Sports Including Cheer, Dance NJROTC & Band Must Register!
Athletic Clearance Process
***Please Read #1, 2, & 3 Before Registering***
**Student's Physical Examination & Clearance Forms Must be Completed After May 1st**
1) Register your Account on Athletic Clearance
Please enter "0000" if you do not know your ID Number
- Choose “Troy (CIF-SS)” on the list and the School Year "2020/21"
- If you are participating in a sport, select "All Sports" If you are participating in Band or NJROTC please select one of these activities.
- If you are planning on participating in multiple sports, there will be an opportunity to choose those sports at the end of the process.
2) Complete the Following Sections
- Student Info
- Medical History
- Parent/Guardian Info
3) Print Out the Following Pages During the Athletic Clearance Registration Process:
Confirmation Page - Print & Fill Out (Parent & Student Sign) (AthleticClearance.com is written at the top of this form)
Doctor’s Physical Examination Form - Print & Doctor Must Sign & Stamp the Name of the Office
Pre-ParticipationHistory Form- Print & Fill Out (Student & Parent Sign)
Athlete W/ Special Needs: Supplemental History Form - Print & Fill Out (Student & Parent Sign)