The Online Clearance process begins May 1, 2021. All physicals must be dated after May 1st. There will be a Physical Night on Wednesday, June 9 at Fullerton Physical Therapy. Please see the flyer posted under "Athletic Clearance." With questions, please email Nancy Olivar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sports Including Cheer, Dance NJROTC & Band Must Register!
Athletic Clearance Process
***Please Read #1, 2, & 3 Before Registering***
**Student's Physical Examination & Clearance Forms Must be Completed After May 1st**
1) Register your Account on Athletic Clearance
Please enter "0000" if you do not know your ID Number
- Choose “Troy (CIF-SS)” on the list and the School Year "2020/21"
- If you are participating in a sport, select the sport you will be paticipating in and then select any other sport you may try-out for or participate in. If you are participating in Band or NJROTC please select one of these activities.
2) Complete the Following Sections
- Student Info
- Medical History
- Parent/Guardian Info
3) Print Out the Following Pages During the Athletic Clearance Registration Process & Return them to Troy's Front Office:
Confirmation Page - Print & Fill Out (Parent & Student Sign) (AthleticClearance.com is written at the top of this form)
Doctor’s Physical Examination Form - Print & Doctor Must Sign & Stamp the Name of the Office
Pre-ParticipationHistory Form- Print & Fill Out (Student & Parent Sign)
Athlete W/ Special Needs: Supplemental History Form - Print & Fill Out (Student & Parent Sign)
**If You Do Not Print the Forms During the Registration Process. The Confirmation Page & Troy Athletic Health Forms Will Be Emailed to the Register Account after the Registration Process is Completed**
**Watch the Video If You Are Unclear How to Register**