TT Prospective Students
For questions, email email@example.com or leave a phone message at 714-626-4520. These are still being monitored during COVID-19 outbreak.
Troy Tech welcomes eighth grade applicants throughout Southern California. Applicants outside the Fullerton Joint Union High School District begin the inter-district transfer process after acceptance.
Informational flyer for 2020-2021 applicants HERE. Postcard here in English, Korean, Chinese, Spanish.
Troy Tech/IB/Honors Testing for Current 8th Graders: January 2020 Troy testing for 8th graders applying for the 2020-2021 school year has ended. Letters of notification were emailed to all applicants before March 1. If you have questions regarding the process or additional test opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Troy Tech Registration Details:
Slideshow, ALL Registration Handouts, Math, English, and World Language pathways, Sample 4-year plan, Link to course information New 2 minute Troy Tech Video made by TT Media Pathway students (IB Film HL2 class) about the TT Program and Pathways. Frequently asked questions from incoming families HERE.
Troy Tech Fair Welcome Event Postponed. Check back for rescheduling and other ways to receive detailed information on Troy Tech, IB, and Cambridge Programs. Troy Tech Senior Internship Presentations will occur in a virtual format; check back for more details.
Find us on social media: @WeAreTroyTech
Ready for college: #1 Best College Prep Public High School in Los Angeles Area and OC 2020, Niche. 79% Class of 2019 met the entrance requirements for California 4-year public universities. 74% of Troy High School applicants were accepted to a UC campus UC Acceptances. 37% Class of 2019 applicants to Caltech were accepted compared to a 7% national average. 15% Class of 2019 applicants to Brown were accepted compared to an 8.5% national average.
Troy Tech Pathways:
- Media - Adobe Certified Associate (ACA), Troy Productions, Omnia daily broadcast, Oracle newspaper, Illium yearbook. All American HS Film Festival, OC Artist of the Year Finalist. Dual credit options and IB.
- Business - Dual credit options, certifications in Microsoft Office and Business, and IB. FBLA 2nd Place state finals 2019 and annual national competition.
- Computer Science - AP and IB exams qualify for college credit. College Board #1 CS program in the world. Programming contests 1st Place Wittry, 2nd Place HSPC Cal Poly Pomona 2019. Competitive Esports.
- Cyber Defense - CompTIA certifications. Largest competitive program in the U.S. with 300 students. CyberPatriot National Champions 2019, Girls Go Cyber State Champions 2019. Cyber course progression explanation.
- Engineering - SolidWorks CSWA certification and IB. FIRST Robotics Team participates in annual OC and LA build competitions.
- Governmental Leadership -Largest CA NJROTC 300 cadets. Participated in 7 national championships 2019 including 2nd Place JLAB Academics and 4th Place Drill. Hosted Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient.
Senior Internships - Students complete the program with a 150-hour experience at a business site or university with a professional mentor. About 400 seniors earn internship credit each summer. Troy Tech Advisors guide students as they secure internships.
For more information, review the links below or call the Troy Tech/IB Office at 714-626-4425.