TT Prospective Students
For questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-626-4425. Troy Tech welcomes all 8th grade applicants; applicants outside Fullerton Joint Union High School District begin the inter-district transfer process after acceptance.
2021-2022 APPLICANTS Informational FLYER UPDATED 12-1-2020. Postcards in English, Chinese, Korean, and Spanish UPDATED 12-1-2020 (view online); PDF postcards HERE (download to print). Parent & Student Information Events:
- Links HERE December 2, 2020 LIVE Virtual Troy Tech Visit Afternoon 3:00-4:30 p.m. Event will include Zoom sessions representing Troy Tech pathways, departments, general information, athletics, and Troy parent organizations. Reservation not required.
- January 12 and 26, 2021 LIVE VIRTUAL Troy Tech Tours from 10-11:15 a.m. Sign up HERE. Tours will use Zoom and the link will be emailed the day before the event.
- January 20, 2021: Troy Tech/IB/Cambridge VIRTUAL Information Night 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. followed by VIRTUAL Open House 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
The Troy Tech Application for the 2021-2022 School Year is available ONLINE December 1, 2020 to January 29, 2021. Due to COVID, Troy Tech Testing will NOT occur for this year's applicants; testing will NOT occur on the previously scheduled January 9, 23, or 30, 2021 dates. Instead of testing, the completed online application will be reviewed for acceptance into Troy Tech, International Baccalaureate, Cambridge AICE, and Honors placement at Troy High School. The application link is on THIS page.
Notification: Approximately March 1, 2021, notifications will be emailed to all applicants. Acceptance emails will include March registration time and instructions.
Find us on social media: @WeAreTroyTech
Additional Information: Math, English, Science and World Language pathways, Sample 4-year plan, Link to course information, Troy Tech Video 2 minute video made by TT Media Pathway students (IB Film HL2 class) about the TT Program and Pathways.
Ready for college: #1 Best College Prep Public High School in Los Angeles Area and OC 2020, Niche. 79% Class of 2019 met the entrance requirements for California 4-year public universities. 74% of Troy High School applicants were accepted to a UC campus UC Acceptances. 37% Class of 2019 applicants to Caltech were accepted compared to a 7% national average. 15% Class of 2019 applicants to Brown were accepted compared to an 8.5% national average.
Troy Tech Pathways:
- Media - Adobe Certified Associate (ACA), Troy Productions, Omnia daily broadcast, Oracle newspaper, Illium yearbook. All American HS Film Festival, OC Artist of the Year Finalist. Dual credit options and IB.
- Business - Dual credit options, certifications in Microsoft Office and Business, and IB. FBLA 2nd Place state finals 2019 and annual national competition.
- Computer Science - AP and IB exams qualify for college credit. College Board #1 CS program in the world. Programming contests 1st Place Wittry, 2nd Place HSPC Cal Poly Pomona 2019. Competitive Esports.
- Cyber Defense - CompTIA certifications. Largest competitive program in the U.S. with 300 students. CyberPatriot National Champions 2019, Girls Go Cyber State Champions 2019. Cyber course progression explanation.
- Engineering - SolidWorks CSWA certification and IB. FIRST Robotics Team participates in annual OC and LA build competitions.
- Governmental Leadership -Largest CA NJROTC 300 cadets. Participated in 7 national championships 2019 including 2nd Place JLAB Academics and 4th Place Drill. Hosted Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient.
Senior Internships - Students complete the program with a 150-hour experience at a business site or university with a professional mentor. About 400 seniors earn internship credit each summer. Troy Tech Advisors guide students as they secure internships.
For more information, review the links below or call the Troy Tech/IB Office at 714-626-4425.