TT Prospective Students 2022-2023
For questions, email@example.com or 714-626-4425. Troy Tech welcomes all 8th grade applicants; applicants outside Fullerton Joint Union High School District begin the inter-district transfer process after acceptance. Shortcut for this page: applicants.troyhigh.com
Informational Flyer Updated 1-3-22 Postcard English Updated 1-3-22, Chinese, Korean, & Spanish
Parent & Student Information The format of events & testing is subject to change; this webpage will reflect any changes. Submit your email at THIS LINK to receive reminders for prospective student events.
APPLICANT UPDATE: Troy Tech/IB/Cambridge/Honors Testing for Current 8th grade students has been CANCELLED in order to adhere to safety guidelines. APPLY AT THIS LINK now through 6:00 p.m. January 28, 2022. You will be asked to submit a printout of 8th grade schedule listing current math course and a writing sample from your English course. All current 8th grade students that apply will be considered. If you completed the application before Jan 3, an email link to edit your submission was sent.
Application Instructions and FAQ January 2022 HERE - including details on writing samples, evaluation, and troubleshooting.
Notification: Approximately March 1, 2022, notifications will be emailed to all applicants. Acceptance emails will include March registration time and instructions.
Ready for college: #1 Best Public High School in Orange County 2022, Niche. 80% Class of 2021 met the entrance requirements for California 4-year public universities. 77% of Troy High School applicants were accepted to a UC campus UC Acceptances. 99% of Troy's students attend colleges and universities.
Troy Tech Pathways:
- Media - Adobe Certified Associate (ACA), Troy Productions, Omnia daily broadcast, Oracle newspaper, Illium yearbook. All American HS Film Festival NY, OC Artist of the Year. IB and Cambridge.
- Business - FBLA is incorporated into the pathway; FBLA received 2nd Place SSLC 2021 and participated at nationals. IB and Cambridge options.
- Computer Science - AP, IB and Cambridge exams qualify for college credit. College Board #1 CS program in the world. Programming contests, clubs and competitive Esports.
- Cyber Defense - CompTIA A+ and ITF+ certifications. Largest competitive program in the U.S. with over 300 students. Three-time CyberPatriot National Champions 2021/2019/2018, Only Female Cybersecurity All-American 2020. Cyber course progression explanation. You are invited to join Troy's Cyber Defense Summer Camp 2022 for Grades K-8.
- Engineering - SolidWorks CSWA certification, IB and Cambridge. FIRST Robotics Team participates in annual OC and LA build competitions.
- Governmental Leadership - Largest CA NJROTC 275 cadets. Three Service Academy Appointments and seven ROTC scholarships 2020 (combined total $2.6 million educational value and opportunity to be commissioned as an Officer). Underwater Robotics team qualified for the International SeaPerch Challenge. Most Outstanding Program CA and Arizona 2020.
Senior Internships - Students complete the program with a 150-hour experience at a business site or university with a professional mentor. Virtual and in-person options. About 400 seniors earn internship credit each summer. Troy Tech Advisors guide students as they secure internships.
Find us on social media: @WeAreTroyTech
For more information, review this website or call the Troy Tech/IB Office at 714-626-4425.