TT Prospective Students
For questions, email@example.com or 714-626-4425. Troy Tech welcomes all 8th grade applicants; applicants outside Fullerton Joint Union High School District begin the inter-district transfer process after acceptance. Shortcut for this page: applicants.troyhigh.com
Ready for college: #1 Best College Prep Public High School in Orange County 2021, Niche. 79% Class of 2020 met the entrance requirements for California 4-year public universities. 73% of Troy High School applicants were accepted to a UC campus UC Acceptances. In 2019, 37% of Troy applicants to Caltech were accepted compared to a 7% national average and 15% of Troy applicants to Brown were accepted compared to an 8.5% national average.
Troy Tech Pathways:
- Media - Adobe Certified Associate (ACA), Troy Productions, Omnia daily broadcast, Oracle newspaper, Illium yearbook. All American HS Film Festival NY, OC Artist of the Year. Concurrent enrollment, IB and Cambridge.
- Business - Concurrent enrollment, certifications in Microsoft Office and Business (1143 passed certification exams in 2020!), IB and Cambridge. FBLA 2nd Place state finals 2019 and annual national competition.
- Computer Science - AP, IB and Cambridge exams qualify for college credit. College Board #1 CS program in the world. Programming contests, clubs and competitive Esports.
- Cyber Defense - CompTIA certifications. Largest competitive program in the U.S. with 300 students. CyberPatriot National Champions 2019, Girls Go Cyber State Champions 2019. Cyber course progression explanation.
- Engineering - SolidWorks CSWA certification, IB and Cambridge. FIRST Robotics Team participates in annual OC and LA build competitions.
- Governmental Leadership - Largest CA NJROTC 275 cadets. Three Service Academy Appointments and seven ROTC scholarships 2020 (combined total $2.6 million educational value and opportunity to be commissioned as an Officer). Underwater Robotics team qualified for the International SeaPerch Challenge. Most Outstanding Program CA and Arizona 2020.
Senior Internships - Students complete the program with a 150-hour experience at a business site or university with a professional mentor. Virtual and in-person options. About 400 seniors earn internship credit each summer. Troy Tech Advisors guide students as they secure internships.
Find us on social media: @WeAreTroyTech
For more information, review this website or call the Troy Tech/IB Office at 714-626-4425.