• Please provide each of the following:

    • Proof of residence in custodial parent name:  Current utility bill (gas, water, electric only), Mortgage papers or rental/lease agreement
    • Valid Driver’s License with current address.
    • Copy of student’s birth certificate
    • Immunization Record. If entering Troy from outside California, you must have had a TB skin test within the last 18 months. You must also show proof of pertussis/whooping cough (T-dap).
    • Copy of student’s transcript. The copy must be in English.
    • Withdrawal from last school attended.
    • Copy of testing information. (CELDT and/or CAHSEE, if applicable)
    • Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable).
    • Guardianship (if applicable).

    Please stop by the Registrar’s desk in the front office during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm) to drop off your paperwork. Mrs. Martinez will then give you an enrollment packet to fill out and make an appointment for you to meet with your counselor to schedule your classes.