TT Prospective Students 2022-2023
For questions, email@example.com or 714-626-4425. Troy Tech welcomes all 8th grade applicants; applicants outside Fullerton Joint Union High School District begin the inter-district transfer process after acceptance. Shortcut for this page: applicants.troyhigh.com
Informational Flyer UPDATED 10-1-2021 Postcard English, Chinese, Korean, & Spanish
Parent & Student Information Events The format of events & testing is subject to change; this webpage will reflect any changes. Submit your email at THIS LINK to receive reminders for prospective student events.
- January 20, 2022: Troy Tech/IB/Cambridge Information Night, North Gym 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. followed by Open House 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Campus Tours: Video HERE. In-person tours for 8th grade families hosted by Troy Administration on Fridays mornings during January FJUHSD open enrollment are HERE. Guests are expected to wear masks and check in using the thermal camera; thank you in advance for helping maintain a safe environment. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Troy Tech/IB/Cambridge/Honors Testing for Current 8th grade students is January 15, 22, and 29, 2022.
- Application: Applicants are encouraged to register online between December 1, 2021, and January 26, 2022 at THIS LINK; however, applications are available at testing and walk-ins welcome.
- Testing: January 15, 22, or 29, 2022 (select one) from 7:30-11:45 a.m. Check-in at North Gym 7:15 a.m. Bring student photo id or passport and printout of 8th grade schedule listing current math course. Testing covers midyear eighth grade content in math and English, and the format includes multiple-choice questions and an English essay. The best preparation for testing is successful progress in a challenging eighth grade course of study.
- Notification: Approximately March 1, 2022, notifications will be emailed to all applicants. Acceptance emails will include March registration time and instructions.
Ready for college: #1 Best Public High School in Orange County 2022, Niche. 80% Class of 2021 met the entrance requirements for California 4-year public universities. 77% of Troy High School applicants were accepted to a UC campus UC Acceptances. 99% of Troy's students attend colleges and universities.
Troy Tech Pathways:
- Media - Adobe Certified Associate (ACA), Troy Productions, Omnia daily broadcast, Oracle newspaper, Illium yearbook. All American HS Film Festival NY, OC Artist of the Year. Concurrent enrollment, IB and Cambridge.
- Business - Concurrent enrollment, certifications in Microsoft Office and Business (1143 passed certification exams in 2020!), IB and Cambridge. FBLA 2nd Place SSLC 2021 and annual national competition.
- Computer Science - AP, IB and Cambridge exams qualify for college credit. College Board #1 CS program in the world. Programming contests, clubs and competitive Esports.
- Cyber Defense - CompTIA A+ and ITF+ certifications. Largest competitive program in the U.S. with over 300 students. Three-time CyberPatriot National Champions 2021/2019/2018, Only Female Cybersecurity All-American 2020. Cyber course progression explanation.
- Engineering - SolidWorks CSWA certification, IB and Cambridge. FIRST Robotics Team participates in annual OC and LA build competitions.
- Governmental Leadership - Largest CA NJROTC 275 cadets. Three Service Academy Appointments and seven ROTC scholarships 2020 (combined total $2.6 million educational value and opportunity to be commissioned as an Officer). Underwater Robotics team qualified for the International SeaPerch Challenge. Most Outstanding Program CA and Arizona 2020.
Senior Internships - Students complete the program with a 150-hour experience at a business site or university with a professional mentor. Virtual and in-person options. About 400 seniors earn internship credit each summer. Troy Tech Advisors guide students as they secure internships.
Find us on social media: @WeAreTroyTech
For more information, review this website or call the Troy Tech/IB Office at 714-626-4425.