TT Prospective Students 2024-2025
Troy Tech welcomes all 8th grade applicants; applicants outside Fullerton Joint Union High School District begin the inter-district transfer process after acceptance. Shortcut for this page: applicants.troyhigh.com
For questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-626-4425.
If you are interested in the 2024-2025 school year (and will be in 8th grade in the 2023-2024 school year) - please check this section of our website again in October 2023 for applicant details. Submit your email at THIS LINK to receive reminders for prospective student events November through January. Testing for Troy Tech, International Baccalaureate, Cambridge, and Honors will occur in January 2024.To learn more about Troy/Troy Tech/IB/Cambridge Programs, review the Troy Programs Sheet, January 18, 2023 Info Night Slides, the Virtual Information Night from January 2022 HERE (hosted by Troy Omnia), the Campus Tour Video HERE, and the Troy Tech Video made by Media pathway students about Troy Tech and Pathways. FLYER. POSTCARD in English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish
Ready for college: 3012 AP Exams with 89% Pass Rate May 2022. #1 Best Public High School in Orange County 2023, Niche. 99% of Troy's students attend colleges and universities. 82% Class of 2022 met the entrance requirements for California 4-year public universities. 73% of Troy applicants were accepted to a UC campus UC Acceptances.
Troy Tech Pathways:
- Media - Troy Productions, Omnia daily broadcast, Oracle newspaper, Illium yearbook. All American HS Film Festival NY, OC Artist of the Year. IB and Cambridge.
- Business - FBLA is incorporated into the pathway. In 2022, FBLA competed at both State and National conferences and received 1 national and 7 state championships. IB and Cambridge options.
- Computer Science - AP, IB and Cambridge exams qualify for college credit. College Board #1 CS program in the world. Programming contests, clubs and competitive Esports.
- Cyber Defense - Cisco CCNA, CompTIA A+ and ITF+ certifications. Largest competitive program in the U.S. with over 300 students. Three-time CyberPatriot National Champions 2021/2019/2018, Only Female Cybersecurity All-American 2020. Annual Troy's Cyber Defense Summer Camp includes Grades K-8.
- Engineering - SolidWorks CSWA certification, IB and Cambridge. FIRST Robotics Team participated in 2022 national build competition.
- Governmental Leadership - Distinguished Unit of 294 cadets with Academic Honors 2022; Largest CA Program. Drill, Orienteering, Brain Brawl, Seaperch, and CyberPatriot team awards at State and National levels. Annual appointments to Academies.
Senior Internships - Students complete the program with a 150-hour experience at a business site or university with a professional mentor. Virtual and in-person options. About 400 seniors earn internship credit each summer. Troy Tech Advisors guide students as they secure internships. Boeing and USC Neuroscience sites below.
Find us on social media: @WeAreTroyTech