• Students and alumni who need to send out an official transcript need to place their order/request through ScribOrder:


    Current Troy students who need a COPY of their transcript should contact our Registrar, Mrs. Courtney Shirk via email: or at (714) 626-4426. Mrs. Shirk is located in the Troy Front Office.

    Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent/guardian if the student is less than 18 years of age. 

    If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent/guardian, or responsible person without the student's written consent.

    Please note the following information for transcript or records requests:

    Official transcript requests for current students are provided at no charge for the first three (3) transcript requests and $5.00 for each transcript thereafter.

    The following records will be sent electronically whenever possible: 

    • Immunization records
    • Graduation Verification Letters
    • Transcripts to Educational Institutions
    • Unofficial transcripts

    Transcript and education verification requests via Fax, phone call, e-mail, and US mail are not accepted.

    Requests must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.)  

    For all records to be shipped outside the United States, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for international mailing.

    You will receive emails from to notify you of the status of your order.  It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.


Order a Duplicate Copy of your Diploma

  • If you need to order a duplicate copy of your diploma, please download the Duplicate Diploma Request Form and read the instructions carefully.  The form must be delivered to the District Education Center, Educational Services Department by mail with a $15 money order made out to "So Cal Grad". Please allow 3-5 weeks for processing.  There is NO option to expedite this process.  If you need proof of your graduation sooner, we recommend that you order a transcript (instructions above) which will include the date of your graduation.

    Diploma Replacement Order Form