Fullerton Sings! Fullerton Acts! Fullerton Marches! Fullerton Dances! Fullerton Swings!
The Performing Arts are a vital and active part of Fullerton Union High School. Classes are offered in Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Theatre, and Dance. Many diverse opportunities for students to perform are provided and include our concert season in Plummer Auditorium, competitions and festivals for groups and soloists, community events, and performance tours.
Our Performing Arts Department has six credentialed faculty members and five adjunct faculty who are all committed to furthering the excellence of Performing Arts education at FUHS.
The Performing Arts Disciplines at FUHS include:
- Choirs - Bass Chorus, Treble Chorus, Bass Ensemble, Treble Ensemble, and Vocal Ensemble
- Instrumental Ensembles - Marching Band and Pageantry Corps, Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Jazz Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble
- Theatre - Theatre 1, Theatre 2, Theatre 3, and the IB Theatre Programme, Theatre Technical Production
- Dance - Beginning Dance, Intermediate Dance, Advanced Dance, and Dance Production
- Classroom Music - Piano Lab and Guitar
- Honors Courses - AP Music Theory, IB Music, and IB Theatre
Special programs are offered for students who wish to further immerse themselves into their arts experience at FUHS:
Students may elect to be an Academy student in one or more areas of study. Master classes, workshops, and field trips help to enhance the experiences. All Academy Completers are featured in a special Academy Showcase at the end of the school year and receive a cord of distinction to be worn at commencement.
Triple Threat Performer Pathway
Students are enrolled in a special program that includes instruction in vocal music, theatre, and dance all four years of their high school experience. The “T3s” receive a wide range of instruction and opportunities that prepare them for real world of the Performing Arts following high school. T3s are also Academy Completers and receive a distinctive tri-color cord to wear at Commencement.
There is a Place for Everyone in the Performing Arts at FUHS!
Whether you want to spend an hour a day singing, playing an instrument, acting, or dancing, or you wish to have an arts enriched four years at FUHS, we have the programs for you!