North Orange County Regional Occupational Program
- Classes are free of charge to all students.
- Offers hands-on training to develop marketable skills and to encourage good work attitudes.
- Students can earn elective credits by taking a ROP class during regular school day and/or after school.
- Students who take ROP classes attain entry-level job skills, prepare for well-paying careers, and prepare for advanced career training.
On-Campus FUHS ROP classes:
- American Sign Language 1, 2, 3
- Intro to Auto Body Repair, Auto Body Repair, Advanced Auto Body Repair
- Business, Finance and Careers
- Intro to Floral Design, Advanced Floral Design
- Introduction to Video Production, Advanced Video Production
ROP catalogs and information are available in the Counseling Office. If you are interested in learning more about the ROP program or would like to sign up for a class, please see Mrs. Kim.
For more information and an up-to-date on-line schedule, visit nocrop.org