North Orange County Regional Occupational Program
- Classes are free of charge to all students.
- Offers hands-on training to develop marketable skills and to encourage good work attitudes.
- Students can earn elective credits by taking a ROP class during regular school day and/or after school.
- Students who take ROP classes attain entry-level job skills, prepare for well-paying careers, and prepare for advanced career training.
On-Campus FUHS ROP classes:
- American Sign Language 1, 2, 3
- Intro to Auto Body Repair, Auto Body Repair, Advanced Auto Body Repair
Regional Courses (After-School) ROP Classes:
- Nursing Assistant, Long Term Care
- Medical Assistant, Clinical and Administrative
- Entertainment Park/Tourism Careers
- Auto Body Repair
If you are interested in learning more about the ROP program or would like to sign up for a class, please see Mrs. Kim. ROP information and registration forms are available in the Counseling Office.
Sign up for ROP Regional Courses
- Review available courses here
- Discuss class options with parents
- Complete and return the pre-registration form to Mrs. Kim in the Counseling Office.
For more information and an up-to-date on-line schedule, visit nocrop.org