2021-22 Registration General Information
Registration beings Monday February 22nd and closes Friday March 19th. Registration will be done through the student AERIES account. For directions on how to register through AERIES please click on your class link, to the left, and watch the video posted. Counselors will be visiting your English classes on the following days:
Juniors - Monday February 22nd
Sophomores - Tuesday February 23rd
Freshmen - Wednesday February 24th
If you need any help with selecting our courses or have any questions reach out to your Counselor!
We are excited to welcome the Class of 2025!
We want to make the transition from 8th grade to 9th grade as smooth as possible. We know this is just the start of new and exciting things to come for your student especially as they explore all of the amazing programs and courses FUHS has to offer. We are so thrilled that you have chosen FUHS as your home.
FUHS will have registration and course selection opportunities starting Monday, March 1st through Friday, March 12th.
Counselors will hold a Parent Meeting on Wednesday, March 3rd at 6pm via Zoom to help you make the right choices for the coming year.
All registration will be digital using Aeries Air and Google Forms. If you are unable to use the digital format there are limited paper copies available at the FUHS attendance office.
Registration Process for the Class of 2025
- Complete the Course Selection Google Form to enroll your student in their classes for Freshman year. You will find an instructional video and the link to the google form on our website under “Registration” and "Incoming Freshman"
- Complete the online registration through AERIES Air. There is an instructional video on our website under “Registration” amd "Incoming Freshman". You will need the following documentation to upload to your student’s AERIES Air account:
- Proof of Residency: Current gas, water, electric bill or mortgage statement or lease agreement.
- Birth certificate.
For additional information click on the tab to the left titled "Incoming Freshman"
*Intra-District transfer students (living within the FJUHSD boundries) who have not done open enrollment;
1) Complete the Special Program Application found under the Programs dropdown.
2) If approved, a copy of the program acceptance letter will be sent.
3) Use this letter to present to obtain the Intra-District transfer from the high school of residence.
*Inter-District transfer students (living outside the FJUHSD boundries) must obtain a request for a transfer form from their home school district.
1) complete the Special Program Application found under the Programs dropdown
2) if approved, a copy of the program acceptance letter will be sent
3) Use this letter to present to the resident district to obtain an Inter-District Transfer. Permits will be addressed after April 1st.
For additional information, please contact our Data Tech via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.