2023-2024 School Year Registration - General Information
REGISTRATION WILL BECOME AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 1, 2023
We are excited to welcome the Class of 2027!
We want to make the transition from 8th grade to 9th grade as smooth as possible. We know this is just the start of new and exciting things to come for your student especially as they explore all of the amazing programs and courses FUHS has to offer. We are so thrilled that you have chosen FUHS as your home.
All registration will be digital using Aeries Air and Google Forms.
Registration Process for the Class of 2027
- Complete the Course Selection Google Form to enroll your student in their classes for Freshman year. You will find an instructional video and the link to the google form on our website under “Registration” and "Incoming Freshman". You only need to do this once. After competing this step please complete the Aeries Air enrollment. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE AERIES AIR YOUR STUDENT IS NOT ENROLLED AT FUHS. Doing the course selection alone does not enroll your student at FUHS.
- Complete the online registration through AERIES Air. There is an instructional video on our website under “Registration” and "Incoming Freshman". You will need the following documentation to upload to your student’s AERIES Air account:
- Proof of Residency: Current gas, water, electric bill or mortgage statement or lease agreement.
- Birth certificate.
For additional information click on the tab to the left titled "Incoming Freshman"
Transfer Students (Class of 2023, 2024, and 2025)
All registration will be digital using Aeries Enrollment If you are unable to use the digital format there are limited paper copies available at the FUHS attendance office.
Registration Process for Transfer Students
Click on the link to complete the registration process through Aeries Enrollment. Please click this link for brief instructions of what you will need to complete the enrollment process. You will need the following documentation to upload to your student’s AERIES Air account: Proof of Residency: Current gas, water, electric bill or mortgage statement or lease agreement. Birth certificate.
- Espanol: FUHS Enrollment Guide en Espanol
- Once Enrollment is complete and verified, a counselor will contact you for class selection for the 2021/2022 school year. Please have a copy of your child's transcript available and ready to share so that class placement is accurate.
*Intra-District transfer students (living within the FJUHSD boundries) who have not done open enrollment;
1) Complete the Special Program Application found under the Programs dropdown.
2) If approved, a copy of the program acceptance letter will be sent.
3) Use this letter to present to obtain the Intra-District transfer from the high school of residence.
*Inter-District transfer students (living outside the FJUHSD boundries) must obtain a request for a transfer form from their home school district.
1) complete the Special Program Application found under the Programs dropdown
2) if approved, a copy of the program acceptance letter will be sent
3) Use this letter to present to the resident district to obtain an Inter-District Transfer. Permits will be addressed after April 1st.
For additional information, please contact our Data Tech via email to email@example.com