3 Time OC CETA High School Theatre Festival Winners
2018 California State Honor Thespian Troupe
2021 California Exemplary Arts Program
2 Orange County Artists of the Year
1 INCREDIBLE AWARD-WINNING PROGRAM!
The mission of FUHS Theatre is to provide meaningful arts opportunities that will incite desire, professionalism, ensemble ethic, communication, safety, and self‐confidence in order to teach students to be productive human beings in society and to develop the skills necessary for college and career readiness. Theatre students have opportunities to compete at a state-wide and national level, perform, design and tech main stage and second stage productions, as well as pursue theatre as a career.
FUHS is also home to the Fullerton Academy of the Arts. The Academy provides students with a four-year pathway in the arts that includes opportunities to take Choral Music, Dance, Instrumental Music, and Theatre classes. Many of our students elect to take additional courses in two or three other arts areas.
In addition to taking specialized coursework in theatre and technical theatre, students can participate in many other co-curricular and extra-curricular activities including:
- AWARD WINNING main stage productions.
- AWARD WINNING theatre competition team.
- PARTICIPATION in theatre festivals at a regional, state and national level.
- MASTER CLASSES with industry professionals both on and off campus.
- TAILORED INSTRUCTION in acting, directing, technical theatre and design.
- OPPORTUNITIES for college and university exposure and auditions.