The Fullerton Joint Union High School District will process online student records requests through ScribOrder. This will include any requestor who will be requesting high school transcripts or education verification requests. ScribOrder is a user-friendly module that will allow easy requesting for FJUHSD students and third-party corporations.
- ScribOrder: https://fjuhsdca.scriborder.com/
***CURRENT Sonora students have two options to request transcripts:
- 1. Utilize ScribOrder https://fjuhsdca.scriborder.com/ -or-
- 2. Fill out the Transcript Request Order Form and drop it off (along with stamped and addressed envelopes) to the Guidance Department (Ms. Moreno or Mrs. Correa). You may pick up this form in the Guidance Department OR print it from your home and fill it out and bring it in to school with you.
- Transcript Request Order Forms: Pick up on wall bracket in front office labeled with hot pink “transcript request” across from nurse’s office//Drop off completed forms with envelopes to the pink tray in the front office at Mrs. Correa’s desk.
- For electronic transcript processing (etrans), students *must* use ScribOrder.
***PREVIOUS students (not current students) or Education Verification Requesters:
- Previous graduates from Sonora HS must use ScribOrder to request transcripts. No in-person, phone, or email requests can be processed.
- Education Verification Requests must also use ScribOrder to request transcripts. No in-person, phone, or email requests can be processed.
- Please be advised that transcripts prior to 1990 must be requested through our District Office: Transcripts prior to 1990
- Duplicate Diplomas can be requested through our District Office. For more information: Duplicate Diploma Request Form