ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS
ALL Sports Including Cheer, Dance & Band Must Register
1) Go to AthleticClearance.com
- Create an account and complete all sections: Watch the video on AthleticClearance.com for detailed instructions.
- **Very Important** Choose “Sonora” (CIF-SS)” on the list and the School Year "2020/2021"
2) Print out Confirmation Page from AthleticClearance.com
- Print & Fill Out (Both parent & student signature is required)
- Please be advised that each sport/activity will require a separate confirmation page.
3) You must complete all 4 pages of the Physical Evaluation Forms
- Print & Fill Out all 4 pages (Both Parent & Student signature is required)
- Pages 1-2 are filled out by the Parent(s) and Student
- Page 3-4 MUST be COMPLETED, SIGNED, and DATED by PHYSICIAN.
- Only the Signature from an MD, DO or PA will be accepted. Signatures from Chiropractors and Nurse Practitioners are NOT accepted.
- NO PHOTOCOPIES will be accepted.
- Student's Physical & Physical Form Must be Completed After May 15th
4) Athletic clearance paperwork will be collected by sport. Check with your coach to find out when your sport will be turning in their athletic clearance paperwork.5) Athletic WaiversAthletic Waivers must be turned in with Athletic Clearance. Downloaded Waiver HERE
If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Barry @firstname.lastname@example.org