ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS
ALL Sports Including Cheer, Dance, JROTC, & Band Must Register
1) Go to homecampus.com/login
- Please use the following Handout to help guide you through the Athletic Clearance process.
- Create an account and complete all sections: Watch the VIDEO for detailed instructions.
- **Very Important** Choose “Sonora” (CIF-SS)” on the list and the School Year "2023/2024".
2) You must upload Page 4 of the PHYSICAL FORM
3) Once you have completed the signatures and uploaded the physical form on Home Campus, Print out the Confirmation Page from hom
- Print & Fill Out the Physical Form for your visit to the doctor.
- Page 4 MUST BE COMPLETED (MEDICAL CLEARANCE STATUS MARKED AND EMERGENCY CONTACTS FILLED OUT), SIGNED, STAMPED & DATED BY A PHYSICIAN.
- Only the signature from an MD, DO, or PA will be accepted. Signatures from Chiropractors and Nurse Practitioners are NOT accepted.
- Page 4 of the Physical Form must then be uploaded to Home Campus.
- There is no form under the signed Confirmation Page. Please skip that and go back to upload the form at the end of the process.
You are not cleared until you receive a clearance email from Home Campus. Our Admin team must review all submissions prior to your student-athlete receiving clearance. You may follow the status of your clearance on the Home Campus website.If you have questions, please contact Mr. Lee, Assistant Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print & Complete (Both parent & student signatu
res are required).
- Please be advised that each sport/activity must be listed at the top of the page in order to be cleared for that sport during the 2023-24 school year.
- Go back to Home Campus and upload the Confirmation Page to the Signed Confirmation Page Form
- Click here to view the Athletic Clearance Final Steps instructions