• Student Records/Transcripts

    ***WINTER RECESS: All schools and the District Transcript Desk will be closed Monday, December 24, 2018 through Friday, January 4, 2019 for Winter Recess.  All requests for transcripts and education verifications will be processed the week of January 7th*** 


    Order Your Transcripts Online

    The Fullerton Joint Union High School District has partnered with Parchment to order and send transcripts and immunization records securely.  ALL current and former students (from any school year) can use Parchment.  This is the easiest and quickest method! Please click on your school’s link below.  This link will open a new browser.

    Buena Park High School

    Fullerton Union High School

    La Habra High School

    La Sierra High School

    La Vista High School

    Lowell High School (now closed)

    Sonora High School

    Sunny Hills High School

    Troy High School

    Order Your Transcript in Person or through the Mail:

    If you graduated or exited 1990 OR EARLIER and would like order your transcript in person or through the mail, please download the Transcript Request Form and read the instructions carefully.  For questions, contact Julie Bueno, Senior Records Clerk, at 714-870-2844.  

    Please note the District Transcript Desk Hours:

    Monday-Friday 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM

    Orders will be processed during the hours above only. Requestors who come before or after hours and complete a request form will receive a phone call when their transcripts are ready to be picked up OR can choose to have the transcripts mailed to their home.   

    ***WINTER RECESS: The District Transcript Desk will be closed Monday, December 24, 2018 through Friday, January 4, 2019 for Winter Recess*** 

    If you graduated or exited AFTER 1990 and would like to request your transcript in person or through the mail, you can do so through your school’s Registrar’s office.  Links to your school Registrar’s page for more information are below. School offices ARE OPEN DURING SUMMER. Please call your school for their summer office hours. 

    Buena Park High School Registrar's Page

    Fullerton Union High School Registrar's Page

    La Habra High School Registrar's Page

    La Vista/La Sierra High School Registrar's Page

    Sonora High School Counseling Office Page

    Sunny Hills High School - Please call 714-626-4245

    Troy Hill School - Please call 714-626-4426

    Order a Duplicate Copy of Your Diploma

    Please download the Duplicate Diploma Request Form and read the instructions carefully.  The form must be delivered to the District Education Center Transcript Desk either in person on by mail with a $10 money order made out to "So Cal Grad". Please allow 3-5 weeks for processing.  There is NO option to expedite this process.  If you need proof of your graduation sooner, we recommend that you order a transcript (instructions above) which will include the date of your graduation.  

    Verify a Student’s Education (Third Parties)

    Third party background check/employment screening companies or employers wishing to verify a student's graduation status and/or dates of enrollment may do so via www.Parchment.com. Please request an "Enrollment Verification".  Please note: the learner's email address field may not be blank you Parchment's website will give an eror message.

    If you are NOT able to use Parchment, the request can be sent via mail to the school along with a signed release and a $10 check or money order.  NO THIRD PARTY VERIFICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED OVER THE PHONE OR THROUGH FAX/EMAIL!

    Mailed requests for students who graduated/exited 1990 OR EARLIER should be sent directly to the District Education Center:

    • Fullerton Joint Union High School District, Attn: Transcript Desk, 1051 W. Bastanchury Rd., Fullerton, CA 92833