- Please access current employment opportunities HERE
Work PermitStudents under the age of eighteen (18) must have a work permit on file with the school and their employer. IT’S THE LAW!Once you are hired stop by the Career Center for an Intent to Employ form or CLICK Link ⇒ Intent to EmployDownload, fill out, sign, and RETURN to Ms. Moreno via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Miller at email@example.com.
In order to be granted a Work Permit, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Have a 2.0 or higher GPA.
- No F's in graduation required classes.
- The student's graduation status isn't in jeopardy.
- The student should have good consistent attendance.
- The student DOES NOT have more than 3 unexcused absences in a period in the current semester.
Young Workers Health and Safety InformationThis site contains the basics about young worker health and safety for both teens and parents and has a link to a downloadable fact sheet "Are You A Working Teen?" in both English and Spanish.Please visit http://www.youngworkers.
org/for more information