Transcripts/Student Records Requests

  • Order Transcripts/Student Records

    The Fullerton Joint Union High School District has partnered with ScribOrder to fulfill transcripts and immunization records securely If you attended any of the following schools: Buena Park High, Fullerton Union High, La Habra High, La Sierra High, Lowell High (now closed), La Vista High, Sunny Hills High, Sonora High, Troy High, and any FJUHSD Adult Continuing Education Programs (Homewood, etc.) see instructions below. 
    The student records department is in the process of enhancing the quality of the microfilm student records. During this time, former FJUHSD students with a birth year of 1971 or previous may experience a 48-hour delay with their records request. Thank you for your patience while we work to enhance the student record request process.
    Submit your online request by clicking the "Order Student Records" button below. Once your request is submitted, you will receive a confirmation notice by email indicating that your request was received. If you prefer, you can check to receive an additional notice via a text message.
    order student records
    Please Note: 
    The following records will be sent electronically whenever possible: 
    • Immunization records
    • Graduation Verification Letters
    • Transcripts to Educational Institutions
    • Unofficial transcripts
    Transcript and education verification requests via Fax, phone call, e-mail, and US mail will no longer be accepted.
    Once orders are fulfilled, requestors will receive a notification that their records are being delivered to the destination of their choice, OR are ready to be picked up. 
    Pick up hours:
    Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
    For Questions, Contact the Following:
    La Vista H.S: Faviola Pineda (714-447-5507;
    La Sierra H.S: Jill Brand (714-447-7840;

    Verify a Student’s Education (Third-Parties)

    Third-party verifications or employers wishing to verify a student's graduation status and/or dates of enrollment may do so via the button below.  
    • Colleges/Universities
    • Corporations
    • Verification Companies
    • Government Agencies (If you are a government agency, please contact our office to receive a coupon code prior to submitting your request.)

    third-party verifications

    Order a Duplicate Copy of Your Diploma

    Please download the Duplicate Diploma Request Form and read the instructions carefully.  The form must be delivered to the District Education Center, Educational Services Department by mail with a $15 money order made out to "So Cal Grad". Please allow 3-5 weeks for processing.  There is NO option to expedite this process.  If you need proof of your graduation sooner, we recommend that you order a transcript (instructions above) which will include the date of your graduation.