Please watch the presentation to learn about the amazing opportunity that has been given to our students at La Vista and La Sierra High Schools. The document below explains the Chromebook 1:1 program, the Insurance available to our students, and the technology agreement that needs to be signed in order for students to receive their Chromebook.
Chromebook Information Presentation
- The Technology Agreement must be signed by the student and parent/legal guardian in order to receive a Chromebook.
- The signed form is to be turned in to your student's La Vista Academy/La Sierra Opportunity/iSierra-Independent Study Teacher.
- The Chromebook Insurance is highly encouraged, but not mandatory. However, your parent/guardian must indicate on the form that you are "opting out" if you choose to not purchase the insurance.
- The Insurance Form and money is to be turned in to Mrs. Nazer in the library.
- Both of these forms are included in your child's registration packet. If you need another set, please see Mrs. Nazer in the library.
- The second week of each new quarter: Chromebook checkout begins
- The end of the second week of each new quarter: Chromebook Insurance Form and Money Due (if you choose to be insured)*
- Independent Study students: Checkout is at registration, upon receipt of the Technology Agreement. Insurance Form and Money are due at checkout.
- Click Here for Important Chromebook Insurance Facts
- Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions about the Chromebook Program