The Fullerton Educational Partnership
The Fullerton Joint Union High School District (FJUHSD) is excited to announce its commitment along with Fullerton College (FC) and California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) to create the Fullerton Education Partnership. The Fullerton Education Partnership is a commitment to provide all students with an intentional comprehensive support system designed to ensure access to services that prepare students to successfully complete their college and career goals.
This commitment will be guided by a partnership between FJUHSD; FC; and CSUF. This formalized partnership between three Fullerton educational institutions will promote collaboration to provide students, parents, and staff members with resources promoting higher education and supporting students in the transition through three possible pathways:
FJUHSD → FC → FJUHSD → FC → CSUF FJUHSD → CSUF
This partnership establishes a pipeline that will enhance college-going and transfer rates and increase the number of CSUF eligible students, expedite time to degree, and serve low-income and first-generation students.
In the class of 2019 Fullerton College will offer:
- Free tuition for the first year (Fall & Spring)
- Personalized one-on-one support via Partnership counselor, mentors and peer coaches
- Enhanced enrollment and registration
- Specialized career and transfer seminars to help students complete their educational goals in a timely manner
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
- College Fairs
- Partnership celebrations, social events, and much more!
In the class of 2020 California State University, Fullerton will:
- Provide all FJUHSD graduates and FC students who enroll at CSUF with support onto graduation
- Consider, on an annual basis, the option of an Admission Advantage for: FJUHSD students who apply directly to CSUF and FJUHSD students who attend Fullerton College and then apply to CSUF CSUF admission and application requirements workshops for parents and students on site and hosted campus visit