La Vista HS - Summer School 2020 - General Information
Thank you for your interest in La Vista High School's Summer School Program
All La Vista High School students and parents were mailed, and emailed, a letter regarding automatic summer school enrollment. You can view that letter by clicking here.
La Vista Summer School Key Points:
- All La Vista High School students will be automatically enrolled in the summer school distance learning program.
- Each student will be enrolled in two courses based on needed graduation requirements and course availability.
- Summer courses begin on Monday, June 1st and end on Thursday, June 25th.
- Classes are online from 8 am until 1 pm, Monday through Thursday.
- The first class runs from 8 am until 10:20 am; the second class runs from 10:35 am unti 1:00 pm.
- Teachers will take attendance for each class at the beginning of, and just before the end of, each period
- Students are expected to log in to their online Google Classroom at 8:00 am and 10:20 am for their first class.
- Students are expected to log in to their online Google Classroom at 10:35 and 12:50 for their second class.
- Attendance is critical for student success. Students may be dropped if they miss more than two days in each class.
If you do not want your student to attend our summer program, please contact the appropriate school counselor through one of the following options by May 14, 2020:
Iris Rangel: (714) 447-5533; firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, unless otherwise contacted, all La Vista students will be enrolled in available summer school courses. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your student’s counselor or Mr. Gary Day at 714 -447-7827.