Continuing iSierra Students - Summer Session 2022 - General Information and Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in continuing to earn credit in the iSierra Online Academy during the Summer Session. A letter was mailed and emailed to all of our students and their parents.
Summer School is a great way to catch up on credit or even get ahead! Please continue reading for a summary of our expectations and the enrollment steps.
- Students will continue to have a weekly appointment in a virtual meeting room, such as Zoom or Google Meet.
- Students must complete at least one unit of work each week, with all unit work completed and submitted by the weekly appointment meeting day/time.
- Students get credit and attendance for successfully completing assigned Units and Exams.
- Summer School is optional and students will be dropped for lack of attendance/lack of progress.
- Lack of attendance/lack of progress is defined as not completing at least 1 unit each week by the scheduled appointment day/time.
- Students who cannot attend all 6 weeks, must inform their teacher ahead of time.
- Students can earn a maximum of 15 credits during the summer session.
- Students were referred by their Supervising Teacher the week of 5/16.
- All Enrollment Forms were sent via DocuSign to Parent/Guardian and student email addresses.
- Contact Leticia Lacuesta (firstname.lastname@example.org) for enrollment assistance until 6/1. After 6/1, contact Fred Carr (email@example.com)/714.447.5504