NJROTC Cadet Required Knowledge
Chain of Command
Commander in Chief: Mr. Joseph Biden *
Vice President of the United States: Ms. Kamala Harris *
Secretary of Defense: GEN (ret) Lloyd Austin *
Secretary of the Navy: Mr. Carlos Del Toro *
Chief of Naval Operations: ADM Michael Gilday, USN *
Chief of Naval Education and Training: RADM Pete Garvin, USN *
Chief of Naval Training and Services Command: CAPT Craig Mattingly, USN *
Area 11 Manager: CDR Tom Garcia, USN (ret) *
Principal of the School: Mr. Steve Garcia *
Senior Naval Science Instructor: CDR Rob Ballister, CEC, USN (ret) *
Naval Science Instructor: Master Gunnery Sergeant Darin White, USMC (ret) *
Company Commander: Cadet LCDR Matt Tierney *
Company Executive Officer (XO): Cadet LT Katherine Ramirez *
Company Operations Officer (OPS): Cadet LT Sherlyn Chamu *
Company Senior Enlisted Advisor (Master Chief): Cadet/CMC Kathryn Faith *
Company Assistant Operations Officer: Cadet CPO Bella Chang
Company Supply Officer: Cadet Kenna Dutil-Baker
Company Supply Chief: VACANT
Company Supply Petty Officer: Cadet Jacob Jun
Company Supply Petty Officer: Cadet Ayleron Lorenzano
Company Admin Officer: Cadet Jacob Metzen
Company Admin Petty Officer: Cadet Loki Castaneda
Company Armorer: Cadet Santiago Aceves
Company Armory Chief: Cadet Nicole Young
Company Medical Chief: Cadet Brianna Garcia
Company Medical Petty Officer: Cadet Brenda Torres
Company Finance Officer: Cadet Keagan Hadley
Company Finance Petty Officer: Cadet Jiya Ahir
* denotes Inspection Question
All cadets will know their platoon commander and squad leader.
Cadet Duenas designed this Quizlet quiz to help you study. click here
General Orders of a Sentry
- To take charge of this post and all government property in view.
- To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
- To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
- To repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guard house than my own.
- To quit my post only when properly relieved.
- To receive, obey, and pass on to the sentry who relieves me all orders from the Commanding Officer, Command Duty Officer, Officer of the Deck, and Officers and Petty Officers of the Watch only.
- To talk to no one except in the line of duty.
- To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
- To call the Officer of the Deck in any case not covered by instructions.
- To salute all officers and colors and standards not cased.
- To be especially watchful at night and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post, and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.
Cadet Duenas designed these Quizlet quizzes to help you study.
Click here for a chain of command quiz.
Click here for a uniform measurement and regulation quiz.
For ELL cadets, click here for pronunciation help with the general orders.