NJROTC Cadet Required Knowledge
Chain of Command
Commander in Chief: Mr. Joseph Biden *
Vice President of the United States: Ms. Kamala Harris *
Secretary of Defense: GEN (ret) Lloyd Austin *
Secretary of the Navy: Mr. Carlos Del Toro *
Chief of Naval Operations: ADM Michael Gilday, USN *
Chief of Naval Education and Training: RADM Pete Garvin, USN *
Chief of Naval Training and Services Command: RDML Jennifer Couture, USN *
Area 11 Manager: CDR Tom Garcia, USN (ret) *
Principal of the School: Mr. Steve Garcia *
Senior Naval Science Instructor: CDR Rob Ballister, CEC, USN (ret) *
Naval Science Instructor: Master Gunnery Sergeant Darin White, USMC (ret) *
Company Commander: Cadet LCDR Efren Duenas *
Company Executive Officer (XO): Cadet LT Alondra Garcia *
Company Operations Officer (OPS): Cadet LT Melissa Solis *
Company Senior Enlisted Advisor (Master Chief): Cadet/CMC Luis Juarez *
Company Supply Officer: Cadet PO1 Serenity Romero
Company Supply Chief: Cadet PO1 Matt Tierney
Company Admin Officer: Cadet PO1 Christopher Monreal
Company Admin Petty Officer: Cadet PO3 Bella Chang
Company Armorer: Cadet SN William Vega
Company Armory Chief: Cadet SN Joaquin Rios
Company Medical Chief: Cadet CPO Anthony Luna
Company Medical Petty Officer: Cadet PO3 Sherlyn Chamu
Company Finance Officer: C/PO2 Hailey Garcia-Gonzalez
Company Finance Petty Officer: C/SN Keegan Hadley
* denotes Inspection Question
All cadets will know their platoon commander and squad leader.
Cadet Duenas designed this Quizlet quiz to help you study. click here
General Orders of a Sentry
- To take charge of this post and all government property in view.
- To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
- To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
- To repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guard house than my own.
- To quit my post only when properly relieved.
- To receive, obey, and pass on to the sentry who relieves me all orders from the Commanding Officer, Command Duty Officer, Officer of the Deck, and Officers and Petty Officers of the Watch only.
- To talk to no one except in the line of duty.
- To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
- To call the Officer of the Deck in any case not covered by instructions.
- To salute all officers and colors and standards not cased.
- To be especially watchful at night and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post, and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.
Cadet Duenas designed these Quizlet quizzes to help you study.
Click here for a chain of command quiz.
Click here for a uniform measurement and regulation quiz.
For ELL cadets, click here for pronunciation help with the general orders.