TT Current Students
The shortcut to this page is troytech.troyhigh.com For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on social media: @WeAreTroyTech
Descriptions of individual courses are on Troy's counseling page HERE and District Course Catalog.
Current Troy Tech 9-11th Grade Registration Info for 2022-2023 School Year (If questions email: Ldownum@fjuhsd.org):
- TT pathways handout given to classes end of Jan 2022
- Slides for ALL classes
- Troy Cambridge-IB chart
- TT pathways handout - current 9th grade options for 10th highlighted
- TT pathways handout - current 10th grade Cambridge CS options for 11th highlighted
- Feb 3rd 6-7pm Optional Zoom Q&A for current Troy Tech 9-11th grade students or parents. Email Ldownum@fjuhsd.org for link.
Troy Tech Pathways:
- Media - Adobe Certified Associate (ACA), Troy Productions, Omnia daily broadcast, Oracle newspaper, Illium yearbook. All American HS Film Festival NY, OC Artist of the Year. IB and Cambridge.
- Business - FBLA is incorporated into the pathway; FBLA received 2nd Place SSLC 2021 and participated at nationals. IB and Cambridge options.
- Computer Science - AP, IB and Cambridge exams qualify for college credit. College Board #1 CS program in the world. Programming contests, clubs and competitive Esports.
- Cyber Defense - CompTIA A+ and ITF+ certifications. Largest competitive program in the U.S. with over 300 students. Three-time CyberPatriot National Champions 2021/2019/2018, Only Female Cybersecurity All-American 2020. Cyber course progression explanation.
- Engineering - SolidWorks CSWA certification, IB and Cambridge. FIRST Robotics Team participates in annual OC and LA build competitions.
- Governmental Leadership - Largest CA NJROTC 275 cadets. Three Service Academy Appointments and seven ROTC scholarships 2020 (combined total $2.6 million educational value and opportunity to be commissioned as an Officer). Underwater Robotics team qualified for the International SeaPerch Challenge. Most Outstanding Program CA and Arizona 2020.
Senior Internships - Students complete the program with a 150-hour experience at a business site or university with a professional mentor. Virtual and in-person options. About 400 seniors earn internship credit each summer. Troy Tech Advisors guide students as they secure internships.