Troy High School AVID Tutors Needed
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at Troy High school
- We start at 8:00AM and end at 12:20PM.
- Some Fridays (7:00am to 12:20) if you are able to come in for extra hours.
- Tutors will work with small groups of high school Freshmen and Sophomores during AVID elective classes under the supervision of an AVID teacher.
- Tutors need to attend one AVID tutor training class in the Fall (August or September)
- We would need you to work approximately 6-9 hours a week.
- Have your own transportation to Troy.
- Volunteer and paid positions available.
Pay and Benefits:
- Teaching experience for future teachers.
- Volunteer positions available if needed for your major.
- Letters of Recommendation for future positions and jobs.
For more information, or to set up an interview, please see contact Mrs. Wilson at email@example.com Please fill out your information if you are interested in being contacted for a Tutoring Position: http://goo.gl/forms/qi7P7vEzOx