To coordinate and link necessary services to ensure the needs of pregnant and/or parenting students are met, thereby improving academic achievement and parenting skills as well as providing a quality childcare and developmental program for their children.
- Daily Education Program leading to a High School Diploma
- Child Development, Parenting, and Life Skills classes in the following areas:
- Parental Care
- Positive Parenting
- Effective Communication
- Ages and Stages
- ...and More!
- Quality child care at the on-site Childrens' Center for children ages 8 weeks to 5 years of age.
- Academic support with a School Counselor
- Support Groups
- Career Guidance
- Referrals to Community Services
You Can Participate If:
- You are expecting a baby.
- You are a teen parent.
- You are eligible to attend High School and have not graduated.
Are Any of These Your Goals?
- To earn your high school diploma?
- To prepare for college?
- To prepare for success at work?
- To be an effective role model?
- To develop positive parenting skills?
- To provide a safe and healthy environment for your child?
- To encourage healthy development for your child?
For more information, or to find out how to get started now, please contact the Program Coordinator, Jingky Clementir 714-447-5571 or Assistant Principal, Gary Day at 714-447-7827.