This year Troy High School is introducing the AVID Pillar Program. We encourage our students to be well rounded, and use high school as an opportunity to explore academically to discover what they would like to do when they get to college.
The 5 Pillars are intended to give our students a goal to work towards. We hope they find a few Pillars they would like to focus on and complete during their 4 years at Troy. This is not mandatory, but created to encourage growth, and the AVID students who accomplish the most in each category will be recgonized and awarded their Senior Year.
Service to School and Community
Academic Rigor and Perseverance
- Mid Year Report Academic Rigor and Perseverance
- Final Year Report Academic Rigor and Perseverance
- To sign up for Khan Academy to get Credit:
- Go to khanacademy.org/coaches and type in:WZ7SYB
- If you have already started SAT Prep you will need to validate your hours through the site.
- Mid Year Report Professional Development
- Professional Development Interview Questions
- Final Year Report Professional Development
Leadership and Teamwork