Mission Statement and Program Goals
The mission of the Troy High School football program is to field a team that excels on the field, achieves in the classroom, and positively impacts our school and community. Every athlete in our program will be treated with respect and dignity as we strive to reach our potential as a team and as individuals. We will always play the game with class, within the rules and with great intensity. Our program and football community will always appreciate and value diversity so that each individual experiences a safe environment that allows each students athlete to acquire the knowledge, the work ethic, and communication skills necessary to become responsible and productive members of society.
- Excel on the playing field, in the classroom, and in the community.
- Emphasis composure, sportsmanship and putting the team first.
- Transform each student/athlete into the best person they can be.
- Develop a family atmosphere within the program.
- Build a sense of pride for the football program within the administration, faculty, and student body.
- Give back to the city of Fullerton through community outreach projects and youth camps.
- Teach the game of football while emphasizing life lessons.
- Compete for a Freeway League Championship every season.
- Have Fun!