- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Current Tuberculosis Test.
- Fingerprint Clearance for Fullerton Joint Union High School District.
- Teaching Credential(s). Or you may apply for your 30-Day Emergency Substitute Teacher Permit through the OCDE Credential's office or by following the guidelines on the CCTC web site.
- Official CBEST Results.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation.
- Proof of Employability - Original Driver's License (or state issued identification) AND Social Security Card. Copies are unacceptable.
Substitute teachers are paid at the rate of $125.00 per day. Long-term assignments are paid $140.00 per day. Long-term is ten or more consecutive days in the same assignment for the same teacher.
***TEMPORARY RATE INCREASE: effective 9/15/2021 - June 2, 2022. $160 per day or $185 long-term.
Please apply on EdJoin. Applicants will be called as needed. Only applications received on EdJoin containing all required attachments will be considered.