- Bachelors Degree from an accredited College or University.
- Current Tuberculosis Test.
- Fingerprint Clearance for Fullerton Joint Union High School District.
- Teaching Credential(s). Or you may apply for your 30-Day Emergency Substitute Teacher Permit through the OCDE Credential's office or by following the guidelines on the CCTC web site.
- Official CBEST Results.
- 3 Letters of Recomendation.
- Proof of Employability - Original Driver's License (or state issued identification) AND Social Security Card. Copies are unacceptable.
Substitute teachers are paid at the rate of $125.00 per day. Long-term assignments are paid $140.00 per day. Long-term is ten or more consecutive days in the same assignment for the same teacher.
For more information, please contact Sandra Reyes at email@example.com
Please check EdJoin. When Subtitute teachers are needed, the posting will open on EdJoin. All Substitute teachers must complete the Mandatory Orientation Process, begining with EdJoin.