- Bachelors Degree from an accredited College or University.
- Current Tuberculosis Test.
- Fingerprint Clearance for Fullerton Joint Union High School District.
- Teaching Credential(s). Or you may apply for your 30-Day Emergency Substitute Teacher Permit through the OCDE Credential's office or by following the guidelines on the CCTC web site.
- Official CBEST Results.
- 3 Letters of Recomendation.
- Proof of Employability - Original Driver's License (or state issued identification) AND Social Security Card. Copies are unacceptable.
Substitute teachers are paid at the rate of $125.00 per day. Long-term assignments are paid $140.00 per day. Long-term is ten or more consecutive days in the same assignment for the same teacher.
Please apply on EdJoin. Applicants will be called as needed. Only applications received on EdJoin containing all required attachments will be considered.