• If you have moved into the Troy attendance area and would like to enroll your student, please provide each of the following:

    • Copy of student’s birth certificate
    • Proof of residence in custodial parent name:
      • Copy of current utility bill (gas, water, or electric only) and
      • Copy of mortgage papers or rental/lease agreement
    • Copy of immunization record
    • Copy of student’s transcript/grades from previous school
    • Proof of withdrawal from last high school attended, if applicable
    • Copy of CELDT testing information, if applicable
    • Copy of current IEP or 504, if applicable


    Please stop by the Registrar’s desk in the front office during normal business hours (Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.) to drop off your paperwork.  When residence is confirmed, you will be given an enrollment packet and an appointment will be made to schedule classes with your counselor.