CCC Apply: California Community Colleges
The California Community Colleges is the largest system of higher education in the nation, with 2.1 million students attending 116 colleges. Our colleges provide students with the knowledge and background necessary to compete in today’s economy. With a wide range of educational offerings, the colleges provide workforce training, basic courses in English and math, certificate and degree programs and preparation for transfer to four-year institutions. For more information, visit California Community Colleges
- Finding a California Community College Program Website
- Fullerton College Promise Program Website
- A Degree with a Guarantee - Associate Degree for Transfer
- Assist.org- See how community college courses you've taken will transfer to other colleges and universities in California
CSU: California State University
The initial application period for admission to the Fall 2021 term begins on October 1, 2021. The priority deadline to apply for Fall 2022 admission as an undergraduate student will by November 30, 2021 (please visit CSU Application Dates & Deadlines Website for updated deadlines), and may vary for international and graduate students.
Apply online at https://www2.calstate.edu/apply/freshman
- CSU Campuses
- Starting your Cal State Apply Application Website
- Cal State Apply Video Tutorials
- CSU Application Guide (UPLOADED 10/2021)
- CSU COVID-19 Updates Website
- CSU Educational Outreach Program (EOP) Website
- CSU EOP Worksheet
- CSU EOP Application Deadlines Website
- CAL STATE Apply Workshop (VIDEO 10/2020)
- CAL STATE Apply Presentation Slides (UPLOADED 10/2020)
UC: University of California
Students can begin their application for the Fall 2021 term on August 1, 2021. The filing period to submit their application begins on November 1, 2021 with the deadline of November 30, 2021.
Apply online at https://admissions.universityofcalifornia.edu/
- UC Campuses
- UC COVID-19 Updates Website
- Presenting Yourself on the UC Application
- UC A-G Course List Website (Search: Fullerton Union High School)
- Completing the UC Application (uploaded 8/2020)
- Completing UC Personal Insight Questions (uploaded 8/2020)
- Selecting a UC Campus (uploaded 8/2020)
- UC 1st Gen Information Website
- UC Application workshop *use passcode:4Tm#e6s5 (uploaded 10/2020)
Studnets can contact the UC Application Center via phone or email. The Center is available Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm (Pacific Time).
- (800) 207-1710 (within the U.S.)
- (925) 298-6856 (outside the U.S.)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (
A private school is a college or university that often operates as an educational nonprofit organization. It does not receive its primary funding from a state government. Private schools generally are smaller than public schools and have smaller class sizes than public schools. Some private schools may have religious affiliations. Applications, requirements, and deadlines vary by college/university. Below are some of the application portals colleges accept but researching ahead is highly encouraged.
The Common Application
The Common Application (Common App) is a non-profit membership organization representing nearly 900 diverse institutions of higher education. View their membership list. They connect applicants and those who support them to a wide array of public and private colleges and universities across all 50 U.S. states, and 20 countries. Students may begin their application for Fall 2022 on August 1, 2021 and deadlines and requirements vary by college/university. For more information and to apply, visit the Common App Website.
Coalition for College
Coalition for College Website
The Coalition is made up of more than 150 distinguished and diverse public and private colleges and universities across the U.S. View their membership list. All Coalition member schools graduate students with low-to-no debt, while either meeting students’ full demonstrated financial need, offering low-cost in-state tuition, or providing responsible financial aid packages. In addition, with the Coalition’s simple fee waiver, eligible students do not even have to pay to apply to Coalition schools. Students may begin their application for Fall 2022 on August 1, 2021 and deadlines and requirements vary college/university. For more information and to apply, visit the Coalition for College website.
Association of Independent California Colleges & Universities
The Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU) is comprised of 85 independent colleges and universities. All institutions are nonprofit, WASC accredited, degree-granting, with a main campus located in California. View their membership list. Students may begin their application for Fall 2021 on August 1, 2020 and deadlines and requirements vary college/university. For more information, visit The Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities Website Helpful Presentations/Resources: