Students under the age of eighteen (18) must have a work permit on file with the school and their employer.Once you are hired you MUST complete the Intent to Employ form, Intent to EmployObtaining Work Permit:
- Print Intent to Employ Form
- Complete Minor's Information
- A parent or legal guardian must sign
- Take the form to employer to compete and sign
- Scan and email completed form with ALL signatures to Ms. Casillas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have a scanner, you can take a photo of the completed application and email to email@example.com
- The completed Permit will be emailed back to you
In order to be granted a Work Permit, the student must meet the following criteria:
Have a 2.0 or higher GPA.
No F's in graduation required classes.
The student DOES NOT have more than 3 unexcused absences in a period in the current semester.
Young Workers Health and Safety InformationThis site contains the basics about young worker health and safety for both teens and parents and has a link to a downloadable fact sheet "Are You A Working Teen?" in both English and Spanish.Please visit http://www.youngworkers.org/ for more information.
NOW HIRINGKumon Math and Reading Center of La Habra is seeking part-time learning center assistants. We are searching for individuals with EXCELLENT math and/or reading skills and a desire to help students reach their full potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for high school seniors, college students, retired educators, and people who are seeking for second part-time job.
- Long-term commitment a MUST (minimum of 1 year, this is a year-round part-time job)
- Good instructional skills, an ability to communicate with children
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts in a simple and clear manner to children
- Responsible, reliable, punctual, able to follow directions
- Math Assistant: strong Math skill; High proficiency in algebra a MUST; Strength in calculus, trigonometry a plus
- Reading Assistant: strong proficiency in high school literature
- Grading homework assignments
- Leading children with class work
- Preparing materials for class work and homework
- Any other tasks may be required for the operation of the center
Work Hours (three days a week for approximately 7-11 hours):
- Must be available all both days
- Mondays: 3 pm to 7 pm
- Thursdays 3 pm to 7 pm
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
If you are interested, please email a copy of you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rubio's Click Here
Target Click Here
Kohl's Click Here
Walmart Click Here
TJX/Marshalls Click Here
Home Depot Click Here
Michael's Click Here
Knott's Berry Farm Click Here
Stater Bros Market Click Here
Tip for getting your first job: Keep your eye out for signs indicating a company is hiring and/or ask a friend who is already working if their company is hiring.