Students under the age of eighteen (18) must have a work permit on file with the school and their employer. IT’S THE LAW!Once you are hired you MUST complete the Intent to Employ form, Intent to EmployObtaining Work Permit During Summer School
- Print Intent to Employ Form
- Complete Minor's Information
- A parent or legal guardian must sign
- Take the form to employer to compete and sign
- Scan and email completed form with ALL signatures to Ms. Casillas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have a scanner, you can take a photo of the completed application and email to email@example.com
- The completed Permit will be emailed back to you
In order to be granted a Work Permit, the student must meet the following criteria:
Have a 2.0 or higher GPA.
No F's in graduation required classes.
The student's graduation status isn't in jeopardy.
The student should have good consistent attendance.
The student DOES NOT have more than 3 unexcused absences in a period in the current semester.
Young Workers Health and Safety InformationThis site contains the basics about young worker health and safety for both teens and parents and has a link to a downloadable fact sheet "Are You A Working Teen?" in both English and Spanish.Please visit http://www.youngworkers.org/ for more information.
Rubio's CashierFullerton - 162, 1935 W. Malvern Avenue, Fullerton, California, United States of America Req #444 APPLY NOW
We’re looking for individuals who:
- Want to make every guest feel like our most important guest
- Who love to work on an amazing team
- Who want to be challenged by working in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Have the ability to communicate about our great food to our guests
Rubio's Click Here
Target Click Here
Kohl's Click Here
Walmart Click Here
TJX/Marshalls Click Here
Home Depot Click Here
Michael's Click Here
Knott's Berry Farm Click Here
Stater Bros Market Click Here
Tip for getting your first job: Keep your eye out for signs indicating a company is hiring and/or ask a friend who is already working if their company is hiring.