Sunny Hills Enrollment Process for the 2020-21 School Year During School Closure
Welcome to the Lancer Family!
Incoming Freshmen from SHHS feeder schools have been pre-enrolled. Emails will be sent in late July to start the Data Confirmation process.
New students who will attend Sunny Hills or any school in the Fullerton Joint High School District for the first time:
1. Gather the following documents, required for all new student registrations:
- Proof of Home Address - Current gas, electric, water bill or rental/mortgage statement. The document must be in the parent or guardian/caregiver's name. Please use the school locator to identify your school of residence before you enroll.
- Birth Certificate or passport of the student
- Parent Photo Identification
- Grades and/or Transcript - Students who have attended a previous high school must provide a transcript and withdrawal paperwork
- Immunization Records - signed by administering physician
2. Download and complete the following documents:
3. Once all documents are collected and forms completed, please contact the SHHS Guidance Office at 714-626-4200 to submit your completed packet.
Other Documents to submit for enrollment:
- Special Education IEP and Assessments - if applicable
- 504 Accommodation Plan - if applicable
- Assumption of Responsibility - if applicable, as directed by school staff
- Residency Affidavit - if applicable, as directed by school staff
For more information on programs and class options at Sunny Hills Click Here