Welcome to Sunny Hills High School!
We are excited to announce that this year, we will enroll all of our incoming students online using Aeries Online Enrollment. The new Aeries Online Enrollment process is for ALL NEW students to Fullerton Joint Union High School District. Please note: This process is only for students who have never attended a FJUHSD high school.
For students that are applying through Open Enrollment, you will have until March 12, 2021, to complete this process.
Students that reside within the district, your assigned homeschool is based on your resident address. Once our Guidance Office has verified your online enrollment, your assigned school will be updated to Sunny Hills High School.
Students that reside out of the district (accepted on a special programs permit with proof of acceptance), you must use the school’s address: 1801 Lancer Way, Fullerton, CA 92833 when enrolling online.
A helpful Guide to Online Enrollment
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Rizzi in the Guidance Office at 714) 626-4208 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Office Hours are from 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Please be prepared to upload the following:
- Proof of Address (showing service address and parent/guardian name)
- One of the following is acceptable:
- Water, Gas or Electric bill
- Rental Agreement or Mortgage Statement
- *if proof of address is not in a parent/guardian name, a “Living with Others” form will need to be completed. Please call 714) 626-4208 for information.
- Birth Certificate (government-issued legal birth certificate or passport)
- Immunization Record (Can be obtained from previous school, or yellow immunization card can be used.) Immunizations must be up to date.
- Up-to-date unofficial transcript from the previous school and/or withdrawal grades.
*** Additional forms if applicable ***
- Approved Inter/Intra-district permit
- Current IEP/504