• banner

Academic Information

  • Academics

    In order to participate in graduation exercises, you must meet the Fullerton Joint Union High School District graduation requirements.

    Student must pass all required classes.  Make sure to check ABI on a regular basis.  Students in danger of failing should communicate directly with teacher and/or counselor.


    Attendance policies are applicable throughout the end of the school year.  It is important that all seniors continue to attend all classes.  All unexcused absences can lead to Saturday School. All Saturday Schools must be cleared if you are going to attend any Senior Activities such as the senior breakfast and graduation.

    Awards and Ceremonies

    For all students participating in any award ceremony, it is important to consider some basic rules that are enforced at each event, such as proper behavior and attire.

    Gentlemen need to wear a dress shirt, dress pants, tie and dress shoes (no tennis shoes permitted).

    Ladies have the option to wear a dress or pantsuit and dress shoes (no flip flops).

    The Top 100 ceremony is scheduled for: Wednesday, April 7th

    Senior Awards is scheduled for: Tuesday, April 25th (The program will recognize academic excellence, athletic awards, community and LHHS scholarships. This event is by invitation only.  If you have any questions, please see Dr. Flores in room 10.)

    California Scholarship Federation (CSF)

    Students who earn four or more semesters of membership in CSF (with at least one semester during their senior year) qualify for Life Membership in CSF and are eligible to wear the CSF stole and pin during the graduation ceremony. Students will also have the CSF Seal embossed on their diploma.

    California Seal of Biliteracy

    This program recognizes high school graduates who have attained a high level of proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing one or more languages in addition to English. Students who meet the criteria will be able to receive a special Seal on their diploma.  Please see your World Language Teacher and Counselor if you have any questions.