Change of Address

  • If at any time during the school year it becomes necessary for a student to change his/her home address, the change should be reported to the Guidance Office (room 10).

    You must bring a current utility bill such as: gas, water, electricity, or you may also bring in a rental agreement or mortgage bill.


    Students who live outside the boundaries of La Habra High School are not permitted to attend. An official Inter/Intra-District Permit must be approved and filed with the Principal in order to attend.