About Community Resources
Community resources during COVID-19 are listed by categories on the left. The resources listed are not sponsored, endorsed, supported or specifically recommended by the Fullerton Joint Union High School District or any of its employees. The referrals are provided as a community service based on information gathered from the providers or other sources. The District has not done any evaluation of any resource and does not take any responsibility for the quality or competency of the services provided.
If you are in need of additional resources or have any questions, please contact Anna López, District Community Liaison, at (657) 217-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care Solace is an online resource with a live 24/7 concierge meant to assist individuals in finding
local mental health related programs and counseling services. Please click the above link for more information.
Orange County has created a phone hotline for residents to call with questions about COVID-19, the county announced Friday.
Calling (833)426-6411 will connect O.C. residents with the following agencies for issues related to these specific concerns:
- Orange County Health Care Agency: health referral line, behavioral health resources
- Orange County Social Services Agency: risk benefits
- Orange County Office on Aging: resources for seniors
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office: scams, price gouging
- County of Orange Emergency Operations Center Hotline: non-medical questions