The NEW Aeries Online Enrollment process is for ALL NEW students to Fullerton Joint Union High School District. Please note: This process is only for students who have never attended a FJUHSD High school.
ALL 8TH grade students must use the AERIES ENROLLMENT PROCESS to enroll into FJUHSD and attend Buena Park High School.
AFTER you have completed ONLINE ENROLLMENT, here is what you can expect:
- You may get a call or email from our staff requesting additional information to finalize enrollment
- You may need to bring or send required documents to the GUIDANCE office at BPHS (proof of address, vaccination records, proof of age) if you did not upload during online enrollment
- You can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about enrollment
If your student has an IEP or 504 plan:
- Please email email@example.com to set up an appointment to meet with our Assistant Principal (not necessary for feeder school students)
- Please email a copy of your child’s IEP or 504 to firstname.lastname@example.org If you did not upload it during enrollment
After we have reviewed and completed your enrollment you will receive an EMAIL FROM AERIES with your PARENT PORTAL information. Please take a moment to set up your portal as you will need to use this for the next 4 years.
Your child will be contacted by a guidance counselor to discuss his/her class schedule. You can see our programs and pathways on our PROSPECTIVE STUDENT PAGE. 8th graders at feeder schools will meet with counselors in the spring at feeder school.