Students that live in Buena Park’s attendance area can register by filling out registration forms which are available in the guidance office. Please bring the following required information with you to receive a registration packet:
* Proof of address (must be in the form of a Gas, Electric, Water bill, rental agreement, or mortgage statement, and must show service address)
* Immunization record (must be up to date)
* Birth certificate or passport
* Transcripts, withdrawal grades, discipline file, attendance records from last school of attendance
* Guardianship forms (if the student does not live with a parent)
*Verification of Address form needs to be notarized (if you are living with someone else and have no utility bills in your name)
All of these documents are required for registration, no exceptions. All forms must be filled out completely -- parent/ student signatures are required.
Students who live outside of the attendance area will need to obtain a transfer permit from their school ofresidence ,and submit it for approval to the BPHS Principal before they can register.