The Fullerton Joint Union High School District has made the decision to support and provide a virtual college fair for our students by hiring the company CampusGroups. Buena Park, Fullerton, La Habra, Sonora, Sunny Hills, and Troy High Schools students will have the opportunity to attend “FJUHSD 1st Annual Virtual College Fair 2020”.
There will be over 180 universities attending with live admissions representatives to meet and answer questions of the parents and students online. There will be two workshops regarding the “UC Application Process” and “Financial Aid/Scholarships”.
Log in Process for Students
1. The students will receive an email from CampusGroups in registering for “FJUHSD Virtual College Fair 2020” by October 16, 2020 in creating their accounts and resetting their passwords.
2. Or the students can create their own accounts if they didn't receive an email from CampusGroups
3. The students will login at the following website to attend our virtual college fair - http://cglink.me/v167
4. In addition, this will be the same website to create your accounts if you didn’t receive your CampusGroups login information.
5. Once your accounts are created, the virtual booths of the universities will not be visible till the day of the event at 6:00pm. However, you will be able to view the list of the university names attending and the times of the workshops.
6. Do not use your phones for the virtual fair. Please use your Chrome Books, Pc’s, or Mac’s to attend the fair.