ROP stands for Regional Occupational Programs. There are several different ROP's in Orange Count and many throughout the state.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District partners with North Orange County ROP to provide enriching Career and Technical Education (CTE) classes to our students.
All ROP classes align with specific career pathways. In these classes, students learn real-world skills and use industry relevant tools and equipment to enhance their learning. All ROP classes are hands on.
Sonora's ROP course offerings include:
- Introduction to Culinary Arts
- International Cuisine
- Safety and Sanitation
- Catering and Event Planning
- Art in Animation
- Visual Communication - available zero period too!
- Medical Careers 1- Medical Core
- Medical Careers 1- Allied Health
- Medical Careers 3- Nursing Assistant
- Sports Medicine
Students can also take classes at other local campuses through ROP like:
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Sign Language
- And many more
Click Here for more information about Sonora's ROP program.
See Mrs. Beglin in the guidance office if you have any questions about ROP.