The purpose of Troy Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is to provide support for and serve Troy students and staff. Troy PTSA:
- Coordinates Parent Volunteers for Troy school activities.
- Sponsors Warrior Logo Wear and PTSA Newsletter
- Funds Student Scholarships, PTSA Art Reflections Contest, Health & Welfare programs, Senior Reflections/Awards Night, Annual Programming Contest, Staff Appreciation, School Gifts to support staff and students.
- Partners with Associated Student Body (ASB) and Troy Support Organization (TSO)
Join Troy PTSA! Membership Dues are only $10 per person and benefits are:
- Voting Member of Troy PTSA
- Monthly meetings - get information from Principal/Staff, ASB, PTSA Officers
- State and National membership
- Largest volunteer & children’s advocacy organization nationwide
- Receive community and Corporate discounts, scholarships (www.capta.org; www.pta.org/benefits)
- See Membership flyer on this website page to join!
- Troy PTSA One-Stop Shop http://troyptsaonestop.3dcartstores.com/
Come to our Meetings!
All meetings are held the first Monday of the month at 8:30am (except as noted below for Late Start Mondays) in the Troy Staff Lounge. Get connected to Troy by attending our meetings where you will receive information from our principal, staff members, and ASB President. By attending our meetings, you will have a voice in the planning and funding of school activities, and have a seat at the table when we collaborate with Troy Staff for shared, common goals for Troy. You will also hear reports about what is going on at the District level as well!
Day Date Time Monday August 21, 2017 8:30 - 10:00 AM Monday September 11, 2017 9:15 - 11:00 AM (late start) Monday October 2, 2017 8:30 - 10:00 AM Monday November 6, 2017 9:15 - 11:00 AM (late start) Monday December 2017 No Meeting Monday January 8, 2018 8:30 - 10:00 AM Monday February 5, 2018 9:15 - 11:00 AM (late start) Monday March 5, 2018 9:15 - 11:00 AM (late start) Monday April 2, 2018 8:30 - 10:00 AM Monday May 7, 2018 8:30 - 10:00 AM
To contact Troy PTSA, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's Who: 2017-2018 Troy PTSA Officers and Chairpersons
Executive Board President Tracy Wang Executive VP Kim Cusick 1st VP/Communications Kimberly Blanks 2nd VP/Membership Lisa Lemus 3rd VP/Way and Means Open Recording Secretary Livier Gonzalez Treasurer Vivian Lu Financial Secretary Heidi Kim Auditor Wendy Reid Historian Rosy Chan Parliamentarian Norma Abler Committee Chairpersons Parent Brochure Cecile Guerra Fullerton Council Rep. Lisa Blocher Volunteer Coordinator Kitty Louie Orientation Coordinator Emily Wallace Warrior Wear Patty Chang Co-Warrior Wear Monica Sung Hospitality Nicole Ho Co-Hospitality Gigi Lusinsky PTA Art Reflections Open Educator of the Year Maria Cover Co-Educator of the Year Beth Castro Pathways to Hope Cammie Weiss Co-Pathways of Hope Christine Dondalski Special Ed Liaison Jennifer Bono Grad Night Marida Petitjean Co-Grad Night Rosy Chan Co-Grad Night Heidi Kim Senior Reflections/Awards Open PTSA Student Group Kim Cusick Co- PTSA Student Group Maria Cover