• College Related

    Community Service and Award Log

    This document may be useful in keeping track of your community service, awards received and clubs or organizations that you've held membership in. THIS IS NOT A REQUIRED FORM. Community service is greatly appreciated but only required for IB Diploma Candidates and members of NHS and CSF.

    Letter of Recommendation Form 

    • Students who need a Letter of Recommendation should follow the instructions on the form.  

    Counselor Letter of Recommendation


    • Current students can request a copy of their transcripts by filling out the Transcript Request form and returning it to the registrar. You can also request them electronically on Parchment.com

    Weekly Progress Reports/ Grade Checks 

    • Also available for pick up in the guidance office.
    • The ABI system is also useful for monitoring student grades and attendance.

    Work Permit 

    • Work Permits are required for minors. Please print out the application, complete and return it to Guidance Technician in the Career Center for a permit to be issued.