Need a Transcript or a Work Permit? Here is how!


    Attention: Current TRHS students who need a COPY of their transcript should contact Registrar, Ms. Amanda Rodriguez, email: or at (714) 626-4426, she is located in the TRHS front office. 

    Students and alumni who are sending their official transcripts need to order through our secure ordering site. Fullerton Joint Union High School District is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online. 

    Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent guardian if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

     Please note the information below for requests:

      • Transcript requests for current students are provided at no charge for the first three(3) transcripts and $5.00 for each transcript thereafter.

      • Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-4:30 PM). 

      • The following records will be sent electronically whenever possible for Immunization records, Graduation Verification Letters, Transcripts to Educational Institutions and Unofficial Transcripts.

      • Phone, email and fax requests will no longer be accepted.  If you are a government agency, please contact our office to receive a coupon code prior to submitting your request.

      • For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International mailing.

      • You will receive emails from to notify you of the status of your order.  It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.  

      • Click the appropriate link button on the left side of this page to request information. 



    The process for obtaining a work permit is:

    1. Print and fill out an Intent to Employ.  The link for an Intent to Employ is below. You can also pick one up from Mr. John Williams in the front office. 

    2. Fill out the Intent to Employ completely, leaving the final box on the bottom blank. Pay special attention to have the employer signature and parent/guardian signatures completed. 

    3. Bring the completed form to Mr. John Williams in the front office. 

    4. The form will be processed and you will be given a Work Permit to give to the employer.

    A few things to remember:

    1. Work permits are a privilege, not a right. Maintaining a work permit requires a 2.0 GPA, no D's or F's in courses required for graduation, and no more than 10 unexcused absences across all periods. 

    2. The work permit is a permit for the employer to employ you. It is not a permit for the student to work. If the student changes jobs, they will need a new permit for the new job. 

    3. Hours, days of work, and time of work are all modifiable fields although there are maximum allowances. 

    Work Permit