On Monday, June 8th the Superintendent held a meeting with Site Administration and Athletic Directors to determine parameters that will allow for athletics in the Fullerton Joint Union High School District to begin this summer. More details will be forthcoming on our school website by the end of the day Friday, June 12th. However, it is likely beginning on Monday, June 15th modified summer workouts can begin. Summer workout dates and times will be determined by sport. The Troy website will be updated later this week with information regarding each athletic program. Troy High School is currently in its CIF dead period; coaches cannot contact students until Monday, June 15.
When summer workouts are able to begin, and in order to participate, all students must be cleared. Please follow the procedures below.
Sports Including Cheer, Dance NJROTC & Band Must Register!
Athletic Clearance Process
***Please Read #1, 2, & 3 Before Registering***
**Student's Physical Examination & Clearance Forms Must be Completed After May 1st**
1) Register your Account on Athletic Clearance
Please enter "0000" if you do not know your ID Number
- Choose “Troy (CIF-SS)” on the list and the School Year "2020/21"
- If you are participating in a sport, select "All Sports" If you are participating in Band or NJROTC please select one of these activities.
- If you are planning on participating in multiple sports, there will be an opportunity to choose those sports at the end of the process.
2) Complete the Following Sections
- Student Info
- Medical History
- Parent/Guardian Info
3) Print Out the Following Pages During the Athletic Clearance Registration Process:
Confirmation Page - Print & Fill Out (Parent & Student Sign) (AthleticClearance.com is written at the top of this form)
Doctor’s Physical Examination Form - Print & Doctor Must Sign & Stamp the Name of the Office
Pre-ParticipationHistory Form- Print & Fill Out (Student & Parent Sign)
Athlete W/ Special Needs: Supplemental History Form - Print & Fill Out (Student & Parent Sign)
Return the Documents to: Nancy Olivar (Front Office, (714) 626-4438)
**If You Do Not Print the Forms During the Registration Process. The Confirmation Page & Troy Athletic Health Forms Will Be Emailed to the Register Account after the Registration Process is Completed**
**Watch the Video If You Are Unclear How to Register**