North Orange County Regional Occupational Program
- Classes are free of charge to all students.
- Offers hands-on training to develop marketable skills and to encourage good work attitudes.
- Students can earn elective credits by taking a ROP class during regular school day and/or after school.
- Students who take ROP classes attain entry-level job skills, prepare for well-paying careers, and prepare for advanced career training.
On-Campus FUHS ROP classes:
- American Sign Language 1, 2, 3
- Auto Body Repair
- Business, Finance and Careers
- Floral Design
- Sports Medicine and Therapy
- Computer Graphics and Design
- Introduction to Video Production
- Advanced Video Production
- PLTW - Principles of BioMedical Science
- PLTW - Human Body Systems
- Careers with Children (offered after-school)
ROP catalogs and information are available in the Counseling Office. If you are interested in learning more about the ROP program or would like to sign up for a class, please see Mrs. Kim.
For more information and an up-to-date on-line schedule, visit nocrop.org